Apple Watch FAQ. Part 3. Smart watches Apple confidently win new fans. This article is of the FAQ on some issues of interaction with the gadget from Apple.
How to set up Apple Pay
AW smart watches can indeed be used as a convenient wallet by attaching your credit card number. The function will work exclusively in the country where banks have entered into a corresponding agreement with Apple. In order to connect the card to Apple Watch (AW), do the following:
1. In your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app and go to Passbook & Apple Pay (this feature is not yet available in the Russian version of the AW application).
2. Select Add Credit or Debit Card.
3. If the card was previously deposited in your device, you only need to specify the CVV code. Otherwise, enter all the data on the card.
4. After receiving the verification code, enter it into appropriate field. Setup completed.
To settle with Apple Watch in the store, double-click the side key and bring the clock to the terminal. After the terminal recognizes your card, all you need to do is to enter the code.
How to add contacts to your friends list
Apple Watch (AW) provides quick access to 12 favorite contacts that you can instantly call or to send a message. To add your favorite numbers, you need to make settings in the Apple Watch application in the iPhone.
1. Open the Friends item.
2. Select the Edit item and add the required contacts.