French is now at the forefront of fashion trends again. Minimalistic contours, iridescent strips, accents in the form of an openwork mesh – we offer 17 new ways to wear “French”
How To Make A French Manicure
1. Classics. If you are loyal to the traditional French manicure, then modernize your look by combining such a manicure with a thin white arrow on the eyelid.
2. Black + rainbow stripes. Colorful stripes in the form of a rainbow are perfect for curved tips of nails. Try this innovative technique in French by drawing strips on a black base for a steeper image.
3. “The French line”. The application of the so-called “French line” is the most minimalistic approach to French. Such a line is drawn subtly from above at a short distance from the tip of the nail, using black color and repeating the bend of the nail bed. Honestly, its so simple and yet fashionable.
4. Black and white graphics. Play with your French manicure by putting the black hyper-graphic details on its top.
5. Monochrome combo. Moon manicure, when the convex line is drawn not on the tip, but on the nail hole, is no less popular than French. Try to combine the French manicure with the moon one and make it in monochrome shades. Such a fashionable design is suitable for any look.
6. Marble French. The tendency of “marble” nails is still going on. Why not combine it with the French manicure? Let one finger be completely covered with marble stains, and make a marble French on the others.
7. French + an openwork mesh. A mesh has become the leader not only in clothes, but also in manicure this year. French and openwork mesh go hand in hand, so why not combine them? First, apply a nude base to the nails, then draw the mesh either by hand or using a stencil for the nails. Then paint the tip of the nail with white polish and at the end apply a transparent finish coating.
8. The understated stripe. The second strip drawn at the tip of the nail below the first one is a great way to update the classic French manicure. At first, draw a white strip, then draw exactly the same but below the nude color, and apply a transparent finish coating at the end.
9. French + flowers. Do you want an easy addition to the traditional French? The transferable stickers with floral motifs will help you. Firstly, make French, then apply the transferable sticker separating it from the base. Complete the manicure using a transparent fixer.
10. Mondrian lines. Focus on the ring finger: underline the white tip of the nail with a thin black line and draw exactly the same line perpendicular to the first one. Use the colored lines in the style of Mondrians paintings to color the rest of the nails.
11. The spilled gasoline effect. Raise your French to a new level by gluing small pieces of foil only to the tip of the nail, leaving the rest of the nail plate in its original form. You will get a bright French iridescent with all of the rainbow colors with the effect of spilled gasoline.
12. A chess board. If you want to make a manicure with a chessboard pattern, first make a classic French and then, after complete drying, put the black squares on the white tips to get the chess cells. At the end, cover the nails with a transparent finish coating.
13. French + ombre. The French and the ombre are combined in this manicure. It doesn’t matter what colors you choose. Always start with the lightest and brightest polish shade which will become denser at the tip of the nail. Let the ombre dry and then draw a classic French.
14. A double line. A double line is another version of the minimalist French manicure. Draw a white medium thin line duplicating the bend of the white tip of the nail.
15. Free-form details. If you want to make a bizarre French manicure, draw the free-form details over it. In this variant, this is a fruit and berry mixture in combination with geometric motifs.
16. French gradient. Apply the concept of a French manicure with a nude base to the current trend of a fashionable gradient. For a uniform transition, apply a white polish on the sponge and print it on the nails so that the denser color is at the tips of the nails.
17. Micropieces. Small figures will help to revive the traditional French and make it more playful. You will need a very thin brush in order to draw the micropieces at the base of the nails. There is a bus, a blackboard, a ruler, a pencil and a clock drawn in this variant.
♥Be the most beautiful babe! Good luck!♥