You can use a wireless keyboard with your Mac desktop computer. In particular, it is compatible with iMac and Mac Mini. Moreover, if necessary, it can be used with MacBooks. However, if you connect the wireless keyboard to your MacBook, the built-in keyboard will also work. That means that you can choose either of two options. In this article, we’ll show you how to connect a wireless keyboard to your Mac.
How do I make connecting a wireless keyboard
A wireless keyboard will be useful for Mac owners who don’t want to sit near the computer all the time. For example, with its help you can print desired text, lying out on comfortably on the sofa.
Here’s what you need to do to connect your wireless keyboard to your Mac:
1. Activate Wireless Keyboard
2. Click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen, and then select “System Preferences”
3. Click the Bluetooth icon to open the settings window.
4. Start the pairing process. Note that it may vary depending on the type of keyboard. Therefore, carefully read the instructions for your model.
5. When the keyboard name appears in the settings window, click on it.
Most likely, you will have to enter a series of characters for the computer to recognize the wireless keyboard. Quite often, the letter Z and the question mark are used for this purpose. After that, your keyboard will be ready to use with your Mac.